Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
These delicious, couscous-stuffed peppers are simple to make - and healthy, too
- 2 red or yellow peppers, halved
- 1 large cup of couscous
- 2 large cups of chicken stock
- 2 - 3 beetroots
- Cheddar cheese
- 1tsp rosemary
- Baby asparagus, to serve
- Mixed salad, to serve
- Cook the peppers first on 200ºC for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the couscous with boiling chicken stock.
- Finely chop the rosemary, and roughly chop the beetroot. Mix these into the couscous.
- Take the peppers out and stuff them with your tasty couscous. Grate a load of cheddar on top and put them back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Grill the asparagus on a griddle pan with olive oil.
- Serve with a bit of salad - and feel very smug and healthy as you get at least 3 portions of veg for dinner!