Mini lamb kebabs are the perfect party canape because they are quick to make and so easy to eat (no sticky fingers here!). The Morroccan-spiced meat has hints of cumin, coriander and garlic, complemented by the creamy yoghurt dip
- 500g lamb mince
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 2tsp ground coriander
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 200g natural yogurt
- Few sprigs mint, chopped
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp oil
- 1/2 small bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
You will need:
- 24 wooden skewers, soaked
- Mix together the lamb, cumin, coriander and 2 garlic cloves. Divide into 24 balls, then mould onto a mini skewer. Chill until needed. Mix together the yogurt, mint and lemon juice. Season to taste.
- Brush the kebabs with oil then place under a medium to high grill, or put on a griddle pan. Cook for 15 mins turning occasionally. Once cooked, roll in the parsley and serve with the yogurt sauce.
Top Tip for making Mini lamb kebabs
If you like your food spicy, add half a finely chopped chilli to the lamb mixture.