This overnight oats recipe is perfect if you fancy having something sweet for breakfast...
Learn how to make delicious overnight oats recipe with chocolate and peanut butter with our simple recipe. Once you've made these overnight oats with chocolate and peanut butter you'll find a whole new love for breakfast time. Overnight oats are simple to make, super convenient and taste great! With the flavours of chocolate and peanut butter you'll feel like your having dessert for breakfast, what better way to start the day? You'll never have to settle for a bruised banana or burnt piece of toast as you leave the house ever again. These oats can be prepared the night before and they’ll be ready to eat by morning. With such straightforward instructions and only seven ingredients, you have no excuse for not giving these a go. Plus, the joy of overnight oats is there's no limit to the combinations you can try. Once you've mastered this recipe why not try mixing things up with other flavours - we love grated apple and cinnamon overnight oats too.
Looking for more breakfast inspiration? We've got loads of delicious breakfast recipes right here!
- 40g Oats
- 1tbsp Cacao
- 1tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- Maple Syrup (to taste)
- 125ml Almond Milk
- Put the oats, cacao, chia seeds, dark chocolate chips and peanut butter into the jar or tub you’ll be taking the oats in.
- Pour in the almond milk. Make sure you choose a container with a suitable lid otherwise the contents of your bag will be coated in chocolaty oats…
- Add the maple syrup to your taste, don’t go crazy though, remember it’s breakfast!
- Give everything a good stir.
- Put the lid on and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Grab the oats from the fridge, stir and eat or take with you on your journey! If you fancy you can top your overnight oats with some of your favourite things, like chia seeds, more chocolate chips or coconut flakes.