Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
If you fancy something sweet and easy to make then this peach melba recipe will be right up your street. Tangy peaches served with a sweet, rich raspberry sauce. It’s a classic French summer dessert comprising of fresh raspberries, peaches and cream. This delicious and quick dessert recipe is easy to make and perfect for sharing. A summer dessert that can be enjoyed all year round.
- 415g can peaches in juice
- 6 leaves of gelatine
- 100ml orange juice, from 2 oranges or a carton
- 125g mascarpone cheese (half a tub)
For the raspberry sauce:
- 125g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1tbsp icing sugar, or to taste
- Orange or lemon juice, to taste
- Small meringues, to serve
- Drain the peach juice into a pan. Add the gelatine, let it soften for 5 mins, then warm it while stirring until the gelatine dissolves. Pour into a measuring jug.
- Set aside 4 peach slices for decoration and purée the rest. Sieve the purée into the gelatine mixture. Stir in the orange juice and cold water to make it up to 600ml.
- Soften the mascarpone in a bowl then whisk in the cooled jelly mixture. Pour into bowls and leave to set.
- To make the sauce: Whizz the raspberries with the sugar. Sieve. Add orange or lemon juice, to taste.
- To serve, put a peach slice on each pud and drizzle with sauce. Serve with meringues and the rest of the sauce in a jug.
Top Tip for making Peach melba
You could use canned pineapple rings in this recipe is preferred
Trusted, informative, and empathetic – GoodTo is the ultimate online destination for mums. Established in 2007, our 15-year-strong archive of content includes more than 18,000 articles, 1,500 how-to videos, and 7,000 recipes.
Phil Vickery's sautéed peaches with lemon and yoghurt
This simple but delicious dessert makes the most of fresh summer flavours that everyone will love.
By Phil Vickery • Published
Coconut milk panna cotta
By Jessica Ransom • Published
Gousto warm meat-free sausage, mustard and broccoli salad
This filling meat-free sausage, mustard, and broccoli salad recipe is part of Joe Wicks' Feel Good Fuel range from Gousto...
By Joe Wicks • Published
This sweet damson jam recipe is simple to make & full of juicy flavour – perfect spread on warm bread or as a special Christmas food gift
By Jessica Dady • Published
Roasted Mediterranean vegetables
This medley of roasted Mediterranean vegetables is a great dish for the whole family - healthy and delicious. Serve as a side dish or as a main with couscous and a hummus dip.
By Jessica Dady • Published
Carrot cake cupcakes
These carrot cake cupcakes are as delicious as they are cute. Topped with little roses of buttercream icing and, if you like, a mini marzipan carrot.
By Primrose Bakery • Published
Make this Mother's Day one to remember with John Lewis and AirPods
By Emily Stedman • Published
Archie and Lilibet could be set for a special vacation this summer
Archie and Lilibet visited the UK for the Queen’s Jubilee and they might just be about to experience a traditional royal vacation…
By Emma Shacklock • Published
Morrisons launches special ‘Pocket Money Menu’ so children can pay on Mother's Day
By Kudzai Chibaduki • Published