Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
This low-cal Pimm's jelly is a refreshing twist on the classic Pimm's No. 1, perfect on a hot summer's day.
- 165ml Pimm's No. 1
- 510ml water
- 4 leaves of gelatine
- 2 tbsp sweetener
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 45 ml orange juice
- 20g cucumber, diced
- 18 mint leaves
- 2 medium oranges, peel and pith removed and cut into segments
- 6 strawberries, sliced
For the garnish:
- 6 strawberries, halved
- 6 mint sprigs
- Put 4 tbsp of water in a dish and allow the gelatine to soak.
- Heat the remaining water. When hot but not boiling, add the gelatine and liquid and leave to melt. When the gelatine has dissolved, add half the sweetener and mix thoroughly.
- Add Pimm's, lemon and orange juice then strain into a bowl. Leave to cool at room temperature.
- Prepare the oranges, slicing away the skin and pith. Segment the oranges and dice the flesh.
- Just before pouring, add the remaining sweetener. Half fill 6 glasses or bowls of approximately 200ml capacity with the Pimm's mixture. Add some of the orange pieces, diced cucumber and strawberry slices.
- Put the glasses in the fridge for approximately 1 ½ hrs or until the jelly sets, then pour on the remaining Pimm's mixture. Add the rest of the orange, strawberries and cucumber and 3 mint leaves to each glass. Allow to set completely in the fridge. Serve topped with a strawberry and mint sprig.
Trusted, informative, and empathetic – GoodTo is the ultimate online destination for mums. Established in 2007, our 15-year-strong archive of content includes more than 18,000 articles, 1,500 how-to videos, and 7,000 recipes.
Fodmap breakfast recipes can be tricky as dairy and gluten are usually off the menu! These delicious spinach pancakes might sound unusual but they're delish!
By GoodtoKnow • Published
Coconut milk panna cotta
By Jessica Ransom • Published
Chai latte cheesecake bars
By Keiron George • Published
Caramel apple crumble
Caramel apple crumble is so cheap and easy to make - and this comforting crumble recipe from Phil Vickery is ready in less than an hour. Follow along in our free and easy how to apple crumble recipe video.
By Phil Vickery • Published
Apple and cinnamon porridge
This apple and cinnamon porridge makes the perfect start to the day. It's easy and delicious and will keep you full right through until lunchtime.
By Jessica Dady • Published
Phil Vickery’s apple fool
This apple fool makes a lovely summer or early autumn dessert and a great alternative to a trifle.
By Phil Vickery • Published
Iceland is selling a GIANT Cadbury’s Creme Egg dessert just in time for Easter
By Naomi Jamieson • Published
Ben & Jerry's is launching a line of doggie dessert treats
By Kudzai Chibaduki • Published
Iceland is selling a dreamy new Biscoff dessert that you won't want to miss!
By Selina Maycock • Published