Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Pappardelle pasta with a sauce of ricotta cheese, grated courgette, garlic and lemon stirred in. A very quick pasta dish to make for 2 people.
- 150g (5oz) pappardelle pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 courgette, grated
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water for 10 mins.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, stir in the grated courgette and garlic and cook for 3 mins.
- Add the lemon zest and juice and the ricotta cheese.
- Drain the pasta, season well and stir in the courgette mixture.