Vibrant roasted vegetable and feta salad is dotted with pomegranate, rocket and herbs for a filling salad that's so easy but impressive. Make it as a healthy lunch or as a delicious side salad that everyone will love. This recipe is for two but you can easily double or triple the quanities to make more to share.
- 500g mixed root vegetables, such as parsnips, turnip, swede, beetroot, carrot
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp za’tar or ras-el-hanout spice blend
- 1tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 50g bag rocket
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 4tbsp mixed seeds
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
For the dressing:
- 1tbsp tahini
- 4tbsp Greek yogurt
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Heat the oven to 200C, gas 6. Peel and chop all the vegetables into similar-sized chunks. Toss with the olive oil and spice blend. Roast for 20-30 mins, tossing halfway through cooking.
- Toss the cooked veg with the parsley. Divide the rocket between 2 plates and top with the veg. Mix the dressing ingredients with water, so you can drizzle it over the salad. Top with the pomegranate seeds, feta and extra dressing, if liked.
Top Tip for making Roasted vegetable and feta salad
Give this salad a protein boost by serving with cooked chicken or fish.
Parenting advice, hot topics, best buys and family finance tips delivered straight to your inbox.
Trusted, informative, and empathetic – GoodTo is the ultimate online destination for mums. Established in 2007, our 15-year-strong archive of content includes more than 18,000 articles, 1,500 how-to videos, and 7,000 recipes.
Mozzarella and tomato ‘bruschetta’ salad
A filling salad that doesn't shy away from flavour. Perfect as a hearty lunch or light dinner...
By Jess Meyer Published
Blood orange, radicchio, pistachio and Stilton salad
This colourful first course of blood orange, radicchio, pistachio and Stilton salad is light and refreshing, so it makes the perfect start to your festive feast...
By Jess Meyer Published
Green vegetable medley
This healthy green vegetable medley of broccoli, peas and beans is steamed in the microwave. It's a very simple dish, even for absolute novices.
By Octavia Lillywhite Published
Gingerbread cuckoo clock
A festive project that doubles as a decoration with the ultimate wow factor!
By Rose Fooks Published
Air fryer French toast bites
If you like French toast, you're going to love these air fryer French toast bites - the perfect weekend treat...
By Nathan Anthony Published
Air fryer fish tacos
Say hello to these mouthwatering air fryer fish tacos ready and on the table in just 20 minutes...