Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Warm up with a roasted vegetable salad. Packed full of sweet and earthy flavours, this colourful salad makes a tasty light meal or lunchtime pick-me-up. Easy to make, serve with some warm crusty bread or as an accompaniment to your Sunday roast
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 celeriac, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 200g spinach leaves
- 2tsp thyme
- 2tsp sesame seeds
- 100g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- 300ml olive oil
- 4tbsp red wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/gas mark 6. Put the butternut squash, celeriac, red onions, and peppers into a shallow baking tray. Drizzle with the olive oil, season, and roast for 50 minutes.
- Make the dressing. Whisk together the Dijon mustard and red wine vinegar, then slowly add the olive oil. Season to taste.
- Tip all the vegetables into a bowl, scatter over the spinach leaves, thyme, and sesame seeds. Pour over the dressings and toss. Top with the crumbled goat’s cheese.
Top Tip for making Roasted vegetable salad with goat's cheese
Got some leftovers? Serve with some pasta for a quick and easy weekday meal