These pork and pepper fajitas are quick to make and packed full of delicious flavours from the fajita seasoning – a great family dinner
- 225g lean pork fillet, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red and 1 green pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2tbsp fajita seasoning
- 2tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Juice of 1 lime
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To serve:
- 4 flat round tortilla breads
- 2 tbsps low-fat yogurt
In a preheated non-stick wok, dry-fry the pork and garlic until sealed. Season with salt and black pepper.
Add the red and green peppers, red onion and fajita seasoning and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the chives, lime juice and cherry tomatoes. Mix well and serve with warmed tortilla breads and low-fat yogurt, plus a mixed salad.
Top tip for making Rosemary Conley’s pork and pepper fajitas
Adding lime gives this Mexican dish a zesty finish