Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
This quick salmon pasta dish is so simple to make, yet full of flavour from the lemony almond and dill paste. Delicious!
- 3 salmon fillets
- Small knob butter
- 80g (3oz) dill
- 50g (2oz) skinless almonds
- 1 garlic clove
- 4tbsp olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon, juice of ½ lemon
- 300g (11oz) linguine
- Season the salmon, dot with butter and loosely wrap in tin foil. Place on a baking tray and cook at 180°C (350°F, gas mark 4) for 12-15 mins, depending on the thickness of the fillets. Take out of the oven and remove skin. Flake the flesh into large chunks.
- In a food processor, whizz together the dill, almonds, garlic and olive oil until a paste (or finely chop by hand). Add the lemon zest and juice, stir and season.
- Cook the linguine according to packet instructions. Drain, reserving 2tbsp of the cooking water. Stir the cooking water through the linguine along with the paste and salmon flakes.
Top Tip for making Salmon and dill linguine
Want to cheat? Swap the paste for interesting pesto flavours such as fennel.