Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Lemony, creamy dill sauce is delicious with salmon and pasta. It tastes like a treat - but only takes minute to prepare
- 300g (11oz) tagliatelle
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 25g (1oz) butter
- 150ml (¼ pint) white wine
- 284ml (10fl oz) double cream
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 225g (8oz) smoked salmon, finely sliced
- 100g (4oz) baby spinach
- 2tbsp chopped dill
- Cook the tagliatelle according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, fry the garlic in butter for 2 mins. Add the wine and boil for 3 mins. Add the cream and simmer for 2 mins.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan. Fold in the sauce with half the sliced salmon, the lemon juice, the spinach leaves and dill.
- Transfer to a large platter and top with the remaining salmon.
Top Tip for making Salmon tagliatelle
The sauce works well for any leftover fish or shredded turkey, too. Make sure the meat is piping hot in the sauce before serving.