Sesame salmon fillets and stir-fry vegetablesThis super-healthy recipe combines teriyaki sauce with Chinese-style chilli, garlic and green vegetables for maximum flavour. Delicious
- 4 salmon fillets
- 6tbsp teriyaki marinade, or soy sauce
- 50g (2oz) sesame seeds
- 400g (14oz) tenderstem broccoli and mangetout
- ½-1 large red chilli
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2tsp grated ginger
- Dip the salmon fillets in the teriyaki marinade and coat with the sesame seeds. Heat 1tbsp oil in a frying pan and cook the salmon fillets for 4 mins on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, blanch or steam the broccoli and mangetout.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add in the chilli, garlic, and ginger, and stir-fry for 1 min. Add the veg and stir-fry for 2 mins with a splash of the marinade. Serve the salmon with the vegetables.
Top Tip for making Sesame salmon fillets and stir-fry vegetables
Salmon is packed with health-boosting omega-3 fish oils. Try to eat it two or three times a week.
Trusted, informative, and empathetic – GoodTo is the ultimate online destination for mums. Established in 2007, our 15-year-strong archive of content includes more than 18,000 articles, 1,500 how-to videos, and 7,000 recipes.
Smoked salmon stir-fry
A simple recipe using the evocative flavour of smoked salmon with tasty oriental flavours. This easy stir-fry is ready in under 30 mins
By Sue McMahon • Published
Tom Kerridge's crab mayo on griddled sourdough
Tom Kerridge's crab mayo on griddled sourdough is the perfect healthy recipe you can enjoy making and eating at home. It's so easy to make and looks impressive too.
By Tom Kerridge • Published
Broccoli and salmon pasta
This superfood-packed broccoli and salmon pasta recipe is full of protein and contains a third of your recommended daily allowance of Vitamin C
By Jessica Dady • Last updated
Munchies skillet cookie
A gooey, delicious cookie baked in a skillet. A great dessert for sharing with loved ones...
By Jess Meyer • Published
Mozzarella and tomato ‘bruschetta’ salad
A filling salad that doesn't shy away from flavour. Perfect as a hearty lunch or light dinner...
By Jess Meyer • Published
Coq au vin pie
A warming pie packed with tender chunks of chicken, succulent bacon and a rich red wine gravy...
By Rose Fooks • Published
Is Gone Fishing coming back and how many episodes are there?
Fans are wondering if Gone Fishing is coming back on TV starring Bob Mortimer and Paul Whitehouse.
By Selina Maycock • Last updated
Is the Wim Hof Method healthy? Wim Hof's new TV show Freeze the Fear explained
By Selina Maycock • Published
Meghan Markle's favourite high street mascara is SO cheap
By Kudzai Chibaduki • Published