Slimming World’s chicken and potato curry recipe is so easy to make in just three simple steps.
Slimming World’s chicken and potato curry is made with chunks of chicken breasts or thighs infused in a medium-spiced, tomato-based curry sauce. This filling Slimming World curry is packed with Bombay-style potatoes, which means you won’t have to serve the curry with rice or sides.
Watch how to make Slimming World’s chicken and potato curry
- 1 Onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 800g Skinless and boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 Large potatoes, peeled and cut into large bite-sized pieces
- 170g Baby leaf spinach, roughly chopped
- 2tbsp Medium or hot curry powder
- 400g Can chopped tomatoes
- A large handful of chopped coriander and mint leaves
To make your chicken curry, place a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. When hot add the onion, chicken, potatoes, spinach and curry powder, stir to mix well. Stir-fry for 2-3 mins.
Add the chopped tomatoes and 400ml of water and bring to the boil. Cover, reduce the heat to low and cook gently for 25-30 mins, or until the chicken and potatoes are cooked through and tender.
Remove from the heat and season well. Stir in the chopped herbs and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Slimming World
Top tips for making Slimming World’s chicken and potato curry
Using cheaper cuts of chicken like leg and thighs will help to make this chicken curry less expensive.