These canapes look impressive but they couldn't be easier to make. Simply use cream cheese and smoked salmon to create these tasty little bites
- 200g Smoked Salmon slices
- 1 x 150g tube of squeezy cheese like Primula Cheese and Prawn, or cream cheese mixed with a little lemon juice
- 1 small pack of fresh dill
- On a chopping board lay out the smoked salmon slices. Pipe the cheese back and forth over the surface of the fish. Starting from the top edge, carefully roll the smoked salmon and cheese up to make a long sausage.
- Place into a freezer-proof container and pop into the freezer for 20 minutes to firm up.
- With a very sharp knife gently cut - using a sawing action - down the roll at 2cm intervals (wiping the knife on paper towel between slices). Arrange the wheels on a serving plate and sprinkle with chopped dill.