Spreading spicy harissa paste on chicken really livens up this meal.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts skinned and thickly sliced
- 1 1/2tsp harissa paste (a spicy paste available in supermarkets)
- 1/2tsp paprika
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 250g new or salad potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 2tbsp low fat Greek yogurt
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of fresh mint, roughly chopped
Mix together the chicken, harissa paste, paprika and olive oil. Cover and place in the fridge for at least one hour.
Add the chicken to a hot griddle pan and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning at least once or until thoroughly cooked.
Meanwhile place the new potatoes in a pan of lightly salted boiling water. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
Mix together the lemon juice and Greek yoghurt, then add the spring onions and potatoes. Season to taste.
Arrange the potato salad on a plate with the spicy chicken and sprinkle over the chopped mint. Serve immediately.