Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Try this tasty tenderstem broccoli with a tangy marmalade glaze
- 300-400g (10-14oz) tenderstem broccoli
- 2 tablespoons fine-cut marmalade
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Boil broccoli for 4-5 minutes or until just tender. Drain into a colander.
- Add the marmalade to the hot pan, along with 1 tablespoon water. Place the pan on the heat and stir until the marmalade melts, then return the broccoli to the pan and stir to coat the broccoli in the marmalade. Season to taste. Serve immediately.