Supper in a flash – tender strips of rump steak with pepper, crunchy pak choi and noodles in a sweet teriyaki sauce, from wok to table in less than 15 minutes!
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 250g (8oz) rump steak, trimmed of fat and sliced into short strips
- 250g (8oz) pak choi — 2 heads — cut into quarters lengthways
- 150ml jar sweet teriyaki stir-fry sauce (we like Wagamama’s)
- 150g pack straight-to-wok noodles
Heat the oil in a wok or pan. Add the pepper and stir-fry quickly for a minute. Add the beef and fry quickly to caramelise the edges. Add the pak choi and cook for a couple of minutes.
Pour in the stir-fry sauce, bring to the boil, stir in the noodles and turn them to coat in the sauce. Serve very hot.