Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
This sticky sausages and sweet chilli dip makes a great picnic treat or party food. Coat the tender sausages in hoisin sauce, honey, spring onions and roast for 25 mins. The sweet chilli dip add a kick to the sausages making them even more irresistible
- 4tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1tbsp runny honey
- 2 spring onions, chopped, optional
- 400g packet chipolata sausages
- 4tbsp mayonnaise
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Set the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Mix the hoisin sauce, honey and spring onion, if using, in a roasting tin. Add the chipolata sausages and coat them well in the sauce.
- Roast the sausages for 15 mins, turn them and cook for 10 more mins until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix together the mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce and put into a small pot with a lid.
- Transfer the sausages to a container to transport.
Top Tip for making Sticky sausages and sweet chilli dip
Take along some morehoisin sauce in a container, so you have another instant dip.