The kids are going to love these strawberry milk lollies. Your kids will love these creamy strawberry ice lollies with a chocolate coating and pretty sprinkles to top. Keep them in the freezer and whip them out for a treat on a hot day. This recipe makes 8 ice lollies and will take only 5 mins to prepare. These ice lollies can be kept in the freezer for up to 1 month but we'd recommend eating them the sooner the better. One ice lolly works out at only 124 calories and 2g of fat per serving.
- 200g Carnation Condensed Milk Light
- 275g (10oz) fresh strawberries
- 100ml (3fl oz) cranberry juice
For the decoration:
- 40g (1½oz) milk or white chocolate
- 2tbsp sugar sprinkles
You will also need:
- Ice lolly mould (ice lolly moulds vary in size and shape, adjust the recipe quantities accordingly)
- Whiz the smoothie ingredients in a blender until completely smooth.
- Pour into the ice lolly moulds.
- Freeze until solid.
- To finish, melt the chocolate, release the lollies from their moulds by dipping the tray briefly in hot water. Dip each lolly in the melted chocolate and then into the sugar sprinkles. Serve immediately or keep in the freezer for about 1 week.
Top Tip for making Strawberry milk lollies
Try your own combinations like:Cranberry juice with fresh raspberries and/or strawberriesOrange juice with fresh mango and pineappleApple juice with blackberries
You can also do layered lollies: Freeze one flavour first then top up with another flavour! Add the sticks with the second layer.