Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Absolutely everyone will love this soft, sweet dessert. It's deliciously light and great for dinner parties
- 1 x 400g packet digestive biscuits or Hob Nobs200g (7oz) unsalted butter, melted
- 500g (1lb 2oz) strawberries, hulled
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 75g (3oz) caster sugar
- 4 leaves gelatine, softened in cold water (or use 4 level tsp powdered)
- 250ml (9fl oz) Greek yogurt
- 1 x 284ml pot double cream
You will need:
- 23cm (9in) loose-bottomed springform cake tin
- Crush the biscuits in a blender, add the melted butter and mix well. Press the biscuit mixture into the base of the springform tin.
- Place the strawberries and lemon juice in a blender and purée until smooth. Gently heat the purée and sugar in a saucepan until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat. Squeeze the excess water from the soaked gelatine leaves and add them to the strawberry mixture. Stir well until dissolved, then cool.
- When cold, whisk in the yogurt. Whip the cream until thick and fold into the strawberry mixture. Pour over the biscuit base and chill in the fridge for 6 hrs or overnight until set. Serve with a spoonful of Greek yogurt and strawberries.
Top Tip for making Strawberry yogurt mousse cake
You can make this cake well in advance for parties and family gatherings - then just keep it in the fridge until it's needed.
Trusted, informative, and empathetic – GoodTo is the ultimate online destination for mums. Established in 2007, our 15-year-strong archive of content includes more than 18,000 articles, 1,500 how-to videos, and 7,000 recipes.
Fodmap breakfast recipes can be tricky as dairy and gluten are usually off the menu! These delicious spinach pancakes might sound unusual but they're delish!
By GoodtoKnow • Published
Cherry and dark chocolate frozen yogurt
By Jessica Ransom • Published
Coconut milk panna cotta
By Jessica Ransom • Published
Red velvet cupcakes
Red velvet cupcakes from the Hummingbird Bakery have deep red sponge with a delicious cream cheese frosting. They are delightfully decadent.
By Jessica Dady • Published
A vegetable stew recipe that is quick, cheap and easy to make and is an absolute family favourite. Speeded up by swapping haricot beans for canned butter beans, this meal is a winner
By Jessica Dady • Last updated
Jam tarts are one of the simplest bakes around, perfect for making with kids, for novice bakers, or anyone who just fancies a bit of a retro treat.
By Rachael Martin • Published
Kate Middleton ditched one big beauty mistake to look younger and it's so easy to copy
By Selina Maycock • Published
This is the one royal Meghan 'hated being compared' to
A royal author claims Meghan hated being constantly 'compared' to her sister-in-law Kate Middleton
By Naomi Jamieson • Last updated
Iceland is selling a GIANT Cadbury’s Creme Egg dessert just in time for Easter
By Naomi Jamieson • Published