Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
A colourful treat, this pasta dish will become a firm family favourite.
- 300g dried pasta twists
- 4 rashers lean unsmoked back bacon
- 200g baby carrots, scrubbed and halved lengthways
- 200g runner beans, trimmed and sliced
- 200g peas
- 200g broccoli, trimmed into small florets
- 3tbsp red pesto sauce
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 15 mins or until the pasta is tender.
- Meanwhile, grill the bacon until crisp and cut into small pieces. Place a steamer above a saucepan of boiling water and steam the carrots and runner beans for 10 mins, then add the peas and broccoli for a further 5 mins.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the saucepan, add the pesto sauce and 2tbsp water and heat through for 2 mins.
- Arrange the carrots around four plates. Mix the remaining vegetables and the bacon with the pasta and spoon onto plates.
Top Tip for making Sunshine chunky pasta
Look for the Red Tractor logo in your supermarket. It guarantees that food has been farmed and produced to high standards.