A tasty, healthy alternative to fish and chips - and it's just as quick as going to the chippy, too
Why not learn how to cook salmon on a BBQ by following our really easy guide, for a delicious, smoky flavoured fillet.
- 3tbsp Thai sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 3tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon, plus lemon wedges to serve
- 4 salmon fillets
- 140g (5oz) mixed salad
- Combine the chilli sauce, chives, lemon zest and juice in a large bowl. Season well, add the salmon and leave to marinate for 20 mins.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan until hot. Add the salmon, skin-side down. Cook for 2 mins, then turn and cook for a further 2 mins or until just cooked through.
- Arrange the salad on four serving plates and top with the salmon fillets. Serve with the lemon wedges.
Top Tip for making Sweet chilli salmon
Serve this dish with oven chips for a quick and satisfying informal dinner party dish.