Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
A super-easy dish from celeb chef Loyd Grossman, these tomato and almond-stuffed courgettes make a great starter or light main.
- 6 medium courgettes
- 1 jar sundried tomato and almond sauce
- 5tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 5tbsp breadcrumbs
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Slice the courgettes in half, lengthways, and scoop out the seeds.
- Spoon the sauce into the courgettes and place on a lightly oiled baking tray and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 20 mins.
- Remove foil, top the courgettes with the mixed breadcrumbs and Parmesan and return to the oven for 20 mins until the topping is crisp and golden brown.
Top Tip for making Tomato and almond-stuffed courgettes
Top tip: For more flavour, buy smaller, younger courgettes. Go for firm, heavy-feeling courgettes with clear, bright and glossy skins.