Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
You'll love this vegan cheesecake recipe with blueberry marmalade and creamy yogurt.
Following a vegan diet (opens in new tab) doesn’t mean missing out on Christmas classics. Our vegan cheesecake recipe (opens in new tab) tastes just like the traditional pud, but uses a vegan yogurt and soft cheese to cut out any animal products. These vegan cheesecakes are packed with juicy blueberry fruits and a thick layer of biscuit. The cheesecake pots can be prepped in 20 minutes and will then just need time to set, perfect for a make ahead vegan dessert (opens in new tab) if you’re expecting family and friends for Christmas dinner.
- 200g creamy vegan cheese
- 80g blueberry cheese (we like Violife (opens in new tab) Dinner Blueberry cheese)
- 100g Blueberry marmalade
- 8 vegan biscuits (crushed)
- Fresh blueberries
- Melt the blueberry cheese and mix it with the crushed vegan biscuits.
- Using a glass, start assembling the vegan cheesecake. Place the biscuit mix on the bottom of the glass, add the vegan soft cheese on top, followed by blueberry marmalade, and some more vegan creamy cheese on top.
- Finish with fresh blueberries and enjoy!