Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
A vegan salad with roast vegetables is a healthy and filling salad that’s packed with flavour. Colourful roasted vegetables and high protein tofu are brought together with a flavourful peanut dressing. We’ve used red pepper, cauliflower, courgette and sweet potatoes in our vegan salad, but you could use other vegetables such as broccoli or squash. This healthy and satisfying meal tastes so good that the whole family will love it.
- 500g sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 courgette, cubed
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 200g green beans
- 200g marinated tofu (such as Cauldron Marinated Tofu Pieces)
- 1 small bunch coriander
- 60g salted peanuts
- Lime wedges, to serve
For the peanut dressing
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1tsp tamari or soy sauce
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, chopped
- 250ml coconut cream
- 225g jar crunchy peanut butter
- Heat oven to 200°C. Spread the sweet potatoes, courgette and red pepper out in a roasting tin. Spread the cauliflower out in another tin. Sprinkle the garlic over the veg and drizzle with oil. Roast for 25 mins, then cool.
- To make the peanut dressing, heat the oil in a pan and fry the red onion for a few mins, to soften. Add the garlic and chilli. Cook for 1 min, then add the tamari or soy sauce, kaffir lime leaves, coconut cream, peanut butter and 150ml boiling water. Stir until smooth. Cool.
- Cook the green beans with 2tbsp water on High in the microwave for 3 mins. Drain and rinse under cold water, to cool quickly.
- Divide the dressing between 4 bowls. Spoon on the cooled roasted veg, beans and tofu. Sprinkle with coriander and peanuts. Serve with lime wedges.