It's the most wonderful time of the year – not just because of Christmas, but because it's also the best time of year for high street bargains.
From the best Christmas presents for mums (opens in new tab) to the top Christmas toys 2020 (opens in new tab) has to offer, we’ve got you covered with all of the best deals to make your money go further this gifting season.
This year's December offers are so good that the January sales will have a lot to live up to in 2021. For example, Boots releases a ton of bargains every day in the lead up to Christmas in the form of their Star Deals offer.
Right now we've got our eye on an epic make-up gift set from Ted Baker. Inside you'll find everything you need to give a tired make-up bag a complete refresh, from lip and cheek products to mascara and beauty tools. Perfect for a loved one or simply for yourself (we're not judging, of course!).
Ted Baker Opulent Obsessions Box Gift Set
Was £45 now £22 (51% off, save £23) - view now at Boots (opens in new tab)
What's inside the Ted Baker Opulent Obsessions Box Gift Set?
- Ted Baker Mini Blush and Bronze Duo - 5.4 g
- Ted Baker Mascara - 10 ml
- Ted Baker Nude Lip Gloss - 10 ml
- Ted Baker Eyeshadow Trio Palette - 4.8 g
- Ted Baker Nude Lip Crayon - 2.1g
- Ted Baker Eyebrow Pencil - 0.15g
- Ted Baker Lipstick in Raspberry Red - 3.7g
- Ted Baker Cosmetic Pouch
- Ted Baker Eyelash Curler
More gift set deals
- Ted Baker Regal Bliss Gift Set –
was £50now £24 (save £26), Boots (opens in new tab)
- Ted Baker Harmony Silk Gift Set with Scarf –
was £75now £60 (save £15), Boots (opens in new tab)
- Estée Lauder Glam and Repair Kit –
was £80now £37 (worth £96), Boots (opens in new tab)
- Liz Earle Revitalising Ritual Gift Set – £32 (worth £69.12), Boots (opens in new tab)
- Ole Henriksen Daily Juice Brightening Skincare Set –
was £51now £25 (save £26) (opens in new tab)
- Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Parfum, 50ml –
was £55now £29.99 (save £25.01) (opens in new tab)
Race you to the checkouts!
Lucy has been on Marie Claire's digital beauty team since the end of 2017, covering a range of different topics spanning skincare, make-up, hair and health. Her day-to-day job can involve anything from picking the brains of the world's top dermatologists, swatching the latest and greatest foundations, or chatting to anyone from Little Mix to The Vivienne as part of our Beauty Bytes interview series.
The sad reason Kate Middleton must pack an all-black outfit when she travels revealed
Kate Middleton is required to have at least one all-black outfit in her suitcase when she travels
By Emma Dooney • Published
Too Hot to Handle Season 4: Cast, Netflix release date and new villa images revealed
All you need to know about the new series hosted by Mario Lopez.
By Selina Maycock • Published