A twist on a classic fruit salad, this Asian-inspired mix of coriander and coconut is really refreshing – great after a heavy meal.
- 4tbsp reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1tbsp liquid honey
- Lemon or lime juice, to taste
- 2 blood oranges or small pink grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 small pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1 pink-skinned apple, cored and diced
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 small mango, peeled and diced
- 2tbsp chopped coriander leaves
Mix together the coconut milk, honey and lemon juice. 2. Toss the fruits in the dressing together with the coriander and serve.