Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Looking for a meatless lasagne that will please the whole family? This creamy spinach and roasted vegetable lasagne is the perfect mixture of vibrant colours and flavours. Layers of filling Mediterranean vegetables complemented by a rich, smooth sauce, let the oven do most of the work for this easy family favourite. Delicious when served with a crisp side salad.
- 1 each of red and yellow peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 courgettes, cut into ribbons with a potato peeler
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 300g frozen spinach
- 250g low fat fromage frais
- 250g Quark
- 500g ready-made tomato sauce
- 250g pack dried lasagne sheets
- Preheat oven to Mark 4, 180°C, 350°F. Place the peppers, tomatoes and courgettes on to a baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and roast for 20 mins.
- Cook the spinach and drain. Mix with the fromage frais and Quark, and season.
- Heat the tomato sauce and pour 3tbsp of the sauce into a 2-litre ovenproof dish. Cover with lasagne sheets, top with half the roasted vegetables and one-third of the remaining sauce. Repeat with another layer of pasta, vegetables and sauce. Add a layer of pasta and the spinach mixture. Finally, add a layer of pasta and the remaining tomato sauce. Bake for 30 mins and serve with a crisp salad.