Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Rocky road cheesecake is always a crowdpleaser, so why not give it a try with our easy and quick recipe? It combines two of our all-time favourite treats; rocky road and cheesecake - and this delicious recipe is sure to please everyone, from the little ones to grown-ups! This no-bake cheesecake is great if you want a dessert that you can make the day before or a few hours ahead of a gathering. You can prepare this rocky road cheesecake the previous day and leave it to chill in the fridge, which will give you plenty of time to get ready and most importantly, not stress about dessert just before guests arriving! It only takes 20 minutes to prepare as well, so you won’t have to spare that much time to make this delicious rocky road cheesecake that we bet everyone will love. The best part is that you can change the recipe to suit yours or your guests’ taste and pick what chocolates or sweets you want to put in. Let your imagination run wild!
- 50g unsalted butter
- tbsp golden syrup
- 100g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa solids), broken into chunks
- 50g milk chocolate, broken into chunks
- 125g digestive biscuits, broken into large chunks
- 50g marshmallows
- 50g hazelnuts, chopped
- 250g cream cheese
- 300ml double cream, whipped
- 1tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the decoration (optional):
- broken biscuits
- chopped hazelnuts
- melted chocolate
- Grease and line a deep 18cm loose-bottomed cake tin.
- Set a heatproof bowl over slightly simmering water (making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water), add the butter, syrup and dark and milk chocolate and leave to slowly melt while stirring gently.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the biscuit chunks, marshmallows and hazelnuts in a larger bowl, then pour the chocolate sauce over them.
- Stir it all together and put it in bottom of the tin and press it down well. Put the tin in the fridge and leave to cool.
- Next, beat the cream cheese until smooth and then fold in the whipped cream, the icing sugar and the vanilla.
- When the base has hardened, spoon the cheesecake mixture on top, level the surface and then place back into the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Top with a mixture of marshmallows, broken bits of biscuit and hazelnuts and pour over some melted chocolate (optional).
Top Tip for making Rocky road cheesecake
As with any rocky road recipe, you can add any of your favourite sweets, nuts or chocs to the mix!