Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Everyone's favourite chocolate, Ferrero Rocher, makes an appearance in this nuttty chocolate ice cream sundae recipe. This makes a really indulgent pud that you can make ahead and is ready in just 30 mins. Soft, rich brownie with hazelnuts and ice-cream is a real treat that you'll find so simple to make, plus it's so easy to scale the recipe up or down depending on your crowd.
- 415g chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 6 Ferrero Rocher chocolates
- 2tbsp chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 12 chocolate wafers, we used Bahlsen Waffeletten
- 4tbsp Nutella
- 2tbsp double cream
- 500ml vanilla ice cream
- Make the brownie mix to pack instructions and allow to cool. You could also choose to make our classic gooey brownies instead using our chocolate brownie recipe (opens in new tab).
- Using a cookie cutter, stamp out 6 circles of brownie mix and put into the base of 6 serving glasses. Pop a Ferrero Rocher in the centre of each. Sprinkle over half the hazelnuts, then crunch up 6 wafers to sprinkle over.
- Meanwhile, spoon the Nutella and cream into a bowl, and microwave for 15 secs at a time, until melted and well combined.
- To serve, top each sundae with a spoonful of the vanilla ice cream, then drizzle over some of the Nutella sauce, top with chopped hazelnuts and add a chocolate wafer to each.