Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
This easy ice cream bread recipe is made using only 2 ingredients, bringing together your favourite tub of ice cream with self-raising flour to make a mouth-watering sweet loaf of bread. You can serve your finished loaf with more ice cream or drizzle over chocolate before enjoying. This bread is so easy to make, taking only 5 mins to prep and 35 mins to cook. Serving 6 people, it's perfect for a little party and can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. If you don't like Ben & Jerry's Half Baked ice cream you could use your favourite ice cream instead - try classic vanilla, chocolate, or how about mint chocolate chip for a minty twist?
- 1x 500ml tub of Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked
- 175g self-raising flour
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and leave to sit at room temperature for 10-20 mins or until softened.
- Meanwhile preheat oven 180C, gas 4 and line a small 600g loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Tip the ice cream into a mixing bowl, use a potato masher to break up and soften if you need to. Add the flour and fold until combined. Pour the mixture into the lined loaf tin and bake for 35 mins.
- Leave in the tin, before moving to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve with scoops of ice cream (we used Ben and Jerry’s cookie dough), flake 99’s, sprinkles and chocolate sauce.