Grab a taste of the Mediterranean sun by cooking up this zesty lemon and basil roasted sea bass with sweet roasted peppers and fresh, juicy tomatoes
- 1 pack of sea bass fillets
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 10g of fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- Olive oil
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/180ºC/Gas Mark 6. Lay the tomatoes and peppers in a roasting dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Mix the lemon juice, zest, basil and a tablespoon of olive oil and smother over the sea bass fillets (save some basil to sprinkle over when serving)
- Lay the marinated sea bass on the roasted veg and return to the oven for 15 minutes
- The bass will be white and flaky when cooked. Sprinkle with basil and serve immediately.
Top Tip for making Lemon and basil roasted sea bass
Heat this dish up by adding a chopped chilli.
Parenting advice, hot topics, best buys and family finance tips delivered straight to your inbox.
Jessica Dady is Food Editor at GoodTo and has over 11 years of experience as a digital editor, specialising in all things food, recipes, and SEO. From the must-buy seasonal food hampers and advent calendars for Christmas to the family-friendly air fryers that’ll make dinner time a breeze, Jessica loves trying and testing various food products to find the best of the best for the busy parents among us. Over the years of working with GoodTo, Jessica has had the privilege of working alongside Future’s Test Kitchen to create how-to videos exclusively for GoodtoEat - as well as writing, testing, and shooting her own recipes. When she’s not embracing the great outdoors with her family at the weekends, Jessica enjoys baking up a storm in the kitchen with her favourite bakes being chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, and a tray of gooey chocolate brownies.
Video recipe! Smoked trout pate
goodtoknow has lots of easy Christmas recipes like Smoked Trout Mousse. Check out our easy step-by-step guide to making these Christmas starters with our new baking video below.
By GoodtoKnow Published
Video recipe: Phil Vickery's ginger biscuits
These ginger biscuits look lovely and festive hanging from the tree at Christmas and they taste great too! Follow along in our easy step-by-step video recipe visit goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes
By Phil Vickery Published
Mediterranean sea bass
Make the most of the flavours of summer with this Mediterranean sea bass - it's packed with protein-rich fish and comes in at just 377 calories per serving.
By Sue McMahon Published