Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Grab a taste of the Mediterranean sun by cooking up this zesty lemon and basil roasted sea bass with sweet roasted peppers and fresh, juicy tomatoes
- 1 pack of sea bass fillets
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 10g of fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- Olive oil
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/180ºC/Gas Mark 6. Lay the tomatoes and peppers in a roasting dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Mix the lemon juice, zest, basil and a tablespoon of olive oil and smother over the sea bass fillets (save some basil to sprinkle over when serving)
- Lay the marinated sea bass on the roasted veg and return to the oven for 15 minutes
- The bass will be white and flaky when cooked. Sprinkle with basil and serve immediately.
Top Tip for making Lemon and basil roasted sea bass
Heat this dish up by adding a chopped chilli.