If you want a salad that’s filling and full of flavour look no further than this mozzarella, peach and rocket salad – and kids love it too!
- 2 balls buffalo mozzarella
- 4 ripe peaches
- A bag of washed rocket leaves
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tbps extra virgin olive
- 2 tbps raspberry cider vinegar
Place the rocket leaves in a serving bowl and season them lightly with salt and pepper. Toss the leaves lightly to distribute the seasoning.
Tear the peaches into largish chunks and scatter on the leaves. 3. Do the same with the well drained mozzarella .
Lightly whisk the oil and vinegar together and just before serving drizzle this over.
Serve with warm, crusty bread.