Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Full of Mediterranean flavour, this quick and easy supper has everything cooked together in one dish. You'll need to buy large wings with plenty of flesh on them or use 8 small thigh portions instead. Herbes De Provence is a fragrant mix of dried herbs including rosemary, thyme, marjoram and oregano but if unavailable just used mixed dried herbs instead.
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 800g large chicken wings
- 1tbsp dried Herbes De Provence
- 2 leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 4 spring onions, trimmed cut into lengths
- 150ml chicken stock
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Few sprigs fresh rosemary
- To start this chicken wing recipe (opens in new tab) preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Par-boil the potatoes in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for 5 mins. Drain well and place in a large roasting tin. Add the garlic cloves and drizzle over half the oil.
- Place the chicken wings in the roasting tin and brush with the rest of the oil and sprinkle over the dried herbs. Roast for 30 mins.
- Add the leeks and spring onions to the tin and pour over the stock. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and return the tin to the oven for a further 15-20 mins until the leeks are just tender and the chicken and potatoes are golden brown and cooked through. Serve garnished with fresh rosemary.
Top Tip for making Provencal chicken wings
Add a splash of dry white wine and a spoonful of Dijon mustard to the chicken stock for extra flavour.
A great British favourite, this Indian tandoori chicken is very tasty and spicy and easy to cook. Serve it up with a yogurt dip and your favourite kind of naan bread.
By Octavia Lillywhite • Published
Gordon Ramsay's butter chicken
Gordon Ramsay's butter chicken recipe is so easy to make and tastes delicious. It includes a butter chicken sauce and spice rub for the chicken...
By Gordon Ramsay • Published
Taleggio stuffed chicken
Taleggio stuffed chicken is easy to prepare, look so impressive and tastes even better. With gooey, melted cheese oozing from the centre and crispy salty Parma ham on the outside, it's always a hit with guests.
By Octavia Lillywhite • Published
Red velvet cupcakes
Red velvet cupcakes from the Hummingbird Bakery have deep red sponge with a delicious cream cheese frosting. They are delightfully decadent.
By Jessica Dady • Published
A vegetable stew recipe that is quick, cheap and easy to make and is an absolute family favourite. Speeded up by swapping haricot beans for canned butter beans, this meal is a winner
By Jessica Dady • Last updated
Jam tarts are one of the simplest bakes around, perfect for making with kids, for novice bakers, or anyone who just fancies a bit of a retro treat.
By Rachael Martin • Published
The Queen’s dinner table rule means this everyday essential isn’t ‘allowed’ for her royal relatives
The Queen reportedly prefers a more 'formal' approach to mealtimes and prioritises traditional etiquette with her nearest and nearest...
By Emma Shacklock • Published
WhatsApp users warned over free beer scam ahead of Fathers' Day
Mobile phone users are being warned about a WhatsApp free beer scam that's doing the rounds.
By Selina Maycock • Published
Make this Mother's Day one to remember with John Lewis and AirPods
By Emily Stedman • Published