Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Quick Quorn tagine makes a super speedy dinner that's vegetarian too. Made with Quorn 'meatballs', it's ready in 30 minutes and just 262 calories! This mouth-watering dish serves 4 people. It's packed full of flavour thanks to the ginger, cumin and garlic. Sprinkled with toasted almonds, pomegranate molasses and served with couscous, this dinner is a real midweek treat.
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 50g frozen diced onion
- 300g frozen Quorn meatballs
- 1tsp frozen garlic
- 1tsp frozen ginger
- 1tsp each ground cumin,
- coriander, cinnamon and ras el hanout
- 2tbsp tomato purée and
- 2tbsp apricot chutney
- 6 dried prunes, chopped
- 400ml hot vegetable stock
- 3tbsp orange juice
- 1tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Couscous, to serve
- Handful fresh coriander
- 25g flaked almonds, toasted
- Gently heat the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Add the onion, Quorn meatballs, garlic and ginger, and cook until the meatballs are lightly coloured.
- Add the spices and cook until fragrant, then stir through the remaining ingredients. Cover with a lid and simmer for 15-20 mins.
- Serve with couscous, scattered with the fresh coriander and flaked almonds.
Top Tip for making Quick Quorn tagine
Save yourself money and work and freeze yourown fresh herbs, garlic and ginger, so you’realways ready to make fragrant dishes like this