Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
A portion of this filling pasta bake by celeb chef Rosemary Conley is just 293 calories per serving.
If you're bored of the same old pasta bake and are looking for a way to jazz it up - this recipe is a great option. Prepped in just 15 minutes, this pasta bake is a speedy midweek option packed with heaps of veggies. Courgette, red onion, and garlic are just a handful of veggies in this bake.
- 225g (8oz) uncooked pasta
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 4 courgettes, diced
- 2 red onions, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 600g tomato passata
- 3tbsp virtually fat-free fromage frais
- 2tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC (375ºF, gas mark 5).
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water containing the stock cube, then drain.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan. Dry-fry the courgettes, onion and garlic in the pan for 3- 4 mins. Add the chilli, basil and tomato passata. Bring the sauce to a gentle simmer, then stir in the cooked pasta and season with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish and bake in the oven for 30 mins. Just before serving, dot with fromage frais and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley. Serve with fresh vegetables or salad.
Slimming World fruity pasta salad
This fresh, citrusy pasta salad makes a delicious light lunch and is ideal picnic food. A fruity pasta by Slimming World with orange, apples, and grapes...
By Slimming World • Published
Make this classic lasagne with layers of lean beef mince and tomato sauce. It's an easy Italian lasagne recipe the whole family will love...
By Jessica Dady • Published
Pasta with smoked salmon and cream
Goodtoknow has lots of easy recipes and dinner for one recipes like this pasta with smoked salmon cream sauce. Find out more easy recipes at www.goodtoknow.co.uk
By Jennifer Shepherd • Published
Red velvet cupcakes
Red velvet cupcakes from the Hummingbird Bakery have deep red sponge with a delicious cream cheese frosting. They are delightfully decadent.
By Jessica Dady • Published
A vegetable stew recipe that is quick, cheap and easy to make and is an absolute family favourite. Speeded up by swapping haricot beans for canned butter beans, this meal is a winner
By Jessica Dady • Last updated
Jam tarts are one of the simplest bakes around, perfect for making with kids, for novice bakers, or anyone who just fancies a bit of a retro treat.
By Rachael Martin • Published
The Queen’s dinner table rule means this everyday essential isn’t ‘allowed’ for her royal relatives
The Queen reportedly prefers a more 'formal' approach to mealtimes and prioritises traditional etiquette with her nearest and nearest...
By Emma Shacklock • Published
The Queen's strange pasta rule that Princess Charlotte breaks
By Kudzai Chibaduki • Published
Kate Middleton ditched one big beauty mistake to look younger and it's so easy to copy
By Selina Maycock • Published