Slimming World's chocolate brandy pots are really easy to make with yogurt as a base and are ready in just 20 minutes. Each pot is flavoured with a rich dark chocolate and hint of brandy.
- 35g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 175g quark
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- ½ tsp brandy
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ 175g pot Muller Light Vanilla yogurt
- 2 cherries
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of lightly simmering water and heat for 8-10 minutes or until melted, taking care that the base of the bowl does not touch the water.
- Put the quark in a blender or food processor with the sweetener, brandy and vanilla extract. Scrape in the melted chocolate and blend until smooth.
- Transfer this mixture into 4 small dessert glasses or ramekins, spoon over the vanilla yogurt and top with a cherry.
- Top with a dusting of cocoa powder and icing sugar.
- These chocolate pots are even tastier after a bit of time in the fridge so if you can, make them in advance and chill until you’re ready to eat.
Top Tip for making Slimming World's chocolate brandy pots
These chocolate pots are even tastier after a bit of time in the fridge so, if you can, make them in advance and chill until you’re ready to eat.