Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
These sweet and delicious Slimming World blueberry, lime and Prosecco jellies are easy to make and perfect for enjoying in the summer sunshine. Made with Prosecco, a dash of lime and fresh blueberries, these delightful jellies are guilt-free and will settle those sweet cravings you might have after dinner. Your friends are going to love them.
- 185g blueberries, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 6 sheets of leaf gelatine
- 250ml made-up low calorie summer fruits cordial
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tsp sweetener
- 125ml Prosecco, chilled
- mint leaves, to decorate
- Divide the blueberries between four 150ml moulds or dessert glasses and chill.
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water for 4-5 minutes until softened. Squeeze out any excess water and put the sheets into a bowl over a pan of simmering water along with the cordial, lime juice and sweetener. Heat until the sweetener and gelatine have dissolved, then set aside to cool.
- Pour the cordial mixture into a jug, add the Prosecco and pour over the blueberries. Chill for at least 4 hours or until set.
- When you’re ready to eat, dip the moulds briefly in hot water. Press a serving plate against the top of each mould, shake slightly and flip over to turn out. (If you’re using dessert glasses, just serve the jellies as they are – there’s no need to turn them out.)
Top Tip for making Slimming World’s blueberry, lime and Prosecco jellies
Decorate with mint leaves and serve with extra blueberries, if you like.
Slimming World is a weight management organisation that dates back from 1969. It holds thousands of weekly groups for members all over the UK influencing millions of people to eat healthier and manage their weight. From breakfast to lunch, from dinner to dessert, we’ve got lots of healthy and simple Slimming World recipes and ideas to keep you on track when it comes to taking part of the Slimming World plan.
Slimming World fruity pasta salad
This fresh, citrusy pasta salad makes a delicious light lunch and is ideal picnic food. A fruity pasta by Slimming World with orange, apples, and grapes...
By Slimming World • Published
Slimming World's spaghetti Bolognese
Slimming World's spaghetti Bolognese is a delicious, meaty meal that you can serve up to the whole family, but it won't wreck your diet.
By Slimming World • Published
Slimming World's burger and chips
This guilt-free burger and chips recipe by Slimming World is the perfect midweek dinner for the whole family...
By Slimming World • Last updated
These beautiful lemon cupcakes are easy to make and always popular. They're perfect for bake sales or parties, or even just a family teatime treat.
By Jessica Dady • Published
Creamy carrot and parsnip soup
This delicious creamy carrot and parsnip soup recipe is easy to make, simple and healthy too - a delicious winter warmer!
By Sue McMahon • Published
The Hummingbird Bakery gingerbread men
Making a gingerbread man is easy with this simple recipe from the Hummingbird Bakery - it's one of their best sellers so you know yours will be delicious!
By GoodtoKnow • Published
The Revlon Blow Dry Brush the internet lost its mind over is so cheap for Amazon Prime Day
The best-selling Revlon Blow Dry Brush that went viral online has been price slashed
By Caitlin Elliott • Published
Iceland is selling a GIANT Cadbury’s Creme Egg dessert just in time for Easter
By Naomi Jamieson • Published
Mum shares insanely easy and cheap hack to clean the pesky dust behind your radiators
By Selina Maycock • Published