Weight Watchers halloumi burgers are super easy to make and taste delicious too. If you're looking for something different to make for dinner tonight these burgers should do the trick. These healthy vegetarian burgers are made with tofu, veggies and halloumi cheese - perfect for a tasty lunch or dinner. They would also make the perfect alternative to a beef burger if you're hosting a BBQ. Serve with fresh salad leaves. This recipe makes 8 burgers and takes around 40 mins to prepare and cook them. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- 300g carrots, grated
- 1 medium courgette, grated
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 50g sweetcorn, thawed if frozen
- 150g regular tofu, chopped
- 75g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 medium egg
- 100g halloumi, finely chopped
- 1tbsp ground coriander
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp pepper
- 8 Asda Mini Pitta Pockets, (or similar brand)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan oven 180°C, gas mark 6. Mist a large baking sheet with low fat cooking spray.
- Put the carrots into a large mixing bowl and add the courgette, onion, sweetcorn, tofu, breadcrumbs, egg, cheese and coriander. Season, adding just a little salt.
- Form the mixture into 8 burgers and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 20-25 mins, until golden brown.
- Warm the pitta breads and split them open. Fill each one with a burger and some salad, then serve at once.
If you’re looking for low calorie meals that you can enjoy on the Weight Watchers plan, you’re in for a treat. We’ve got lots of mouth-watering Weight Watchers recipes here at Goodto.com ranging from breakfast to dinner, from lunch to dessert. Following the Weight Watchers diet has never been easier.
Weight Watchers butternut squash tortilla
Weight Watchers butternut squash and spinach tortilla is a quick, filling and delicious lunch option.
By WW (Weight Watchers) • Published
Joe Wicks' McLeanie turkey burger
Joe Wicks' McLeanie burger is bursting with flavour and it's a healthier alternative to shop bought. This turkey burger is made from scratch but so easy!
By Joe Wicks • Published
Slow roasted tomato pasta
By Jessica Dady • Published
Slow-cooked chicken stew
Slow-cooked chicken stew can be cooked in a slow cooker over six hours or so, or whacked in the oven to bubble away for 2-3 hours.
By Octavia Lillywhite • Published
Healthy chicken casserole
Our healthy chicken casserole recipe is perfect for cold winter nights, made with plenty of veg and butter beans for a filling meal that's good for you too
By Jessica Dady • Published
Chicken biryani is a rich and spicy chicken and rice dish that everyone will love. This authentic Indian meal is easy to make and so delicious.
By GoodtoKnow • Published
Who won The Great British Sewing Bee? The 2022 champion revealed
Here's who won The Great British Sewing Bee last night...
By Selina Maycock • Last updated
Kate Middleton ditched one big beauty mistake to look younger and it's so easy to copy
By Selina Maycock • Published
This 11p lunch is perfect for saving money as living costs rise
By Kudzai Chibaduki • Published