Find the answers at the end of the quiz – no cheating!
1) King Edward VIII abdicated the throne for love – but what was the name of the American woman he did it for?
A) Wallis Simpson
B) Jemima Simpson
C) Wendy Simpson
2) Stacey Solomon is known to be close friends with which Instagram influencer?
A) Mrs Hinch
B) Joe Sugg
C) Saffron Barker
3) Who won the 2020 series of Dancing on Ice?
A) Perri Kiely
B) Joe Swash
C) Maura Higgins
4) Which musical group sang the song Gold?
A) The Nolan Sisters
C) Spandau Ballet
5) Paul O’Grady was originally famous for his drag appearance as which character?
A) Lily Savage
B) Daisy Savage
C) Iris Savage
6) Lisa Riley recently made a comeback on a soap after 17 years – but which one is it?
A) Coronation Street
7) The Great British Bake Off judge Prue Leith made a BIG error in 2017 – but what did she do?
A) Swore on TV
B) Revealed the winner on Twitter before it aired
C) Said the wrong name of the winner
8) The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced this year they’d be quitting life as senior royals – what was their departure nicknamed?
9) Which female star was originally offered the part of Phoebe in Friends?
A) Reese Witherspoon
B) Ellen DeGeneres
C) Nicole Kidman
10) Which TV drama stars Vicky McClure and Martin Compston?
A) Line Of Duty
B) Our Girl
C) Doctor Foster
11) Which member of the Royal Family is currently fourth in line to the throne?
A) Princess Charlotte
B) Prince Harry
C) Prince Louis
12) Which of these TV shows does Rylan Clark-Neal not host?
A) Blind Date
B) Ready Steady Cook
C) Supermarket Sweep
13) Which TV duo made their daytime television comeback in 2019 – after nearly 20 years away?
A) Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes
B) Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman
C) Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan
14) What is The Crown star Olivia Colman’s real name?
A) Alicia Moore
B) Olivia Bilty
C) Sarah Sinclair
15) Who did Brad Pitt marry in July 2000?
A) Angelina Jolie
B) Jennifer Aniston
C) Courteney Cox
16) Which star won The Masked Singer in 2020?
A) Denise Van Outen
B) Nicola Roberts
17) What is former EastEnders star Patsy Palmer’s real name?
A) Julie Merkell
B) Julie Palmer
C) Jools Roberts
18) Which Strictly star recently shocked the nation by quitting the show to pursue his passion for musical theatre?
A) Gorka Márquez
B) Kevin Clifton
C) Giovanni Pernice
19) Geri Halliwell shocked fans when she quit the Spice Girls – but what year did she leave?
20) Rachel Riley introduced her baby on Countdown earlier this year, but what is she called?
21) Coleen Nolan made her official acting debut in which theatre show last year?
A) Calendar Girls
B) Blood Brothers
C) The Thunder Girls
22) Dawn French was back on our TV screens this year – but what was the name of the series she starred in?
A) The Trouble With Lily Andrews
B) The Trouble With Maggie Cole
C) The Trouble With Helen Matthews
23) Louise and Jamie Redknapp called time on their marriage in 2018 – but how long had they been married?
A) 19 years
B) 17 years
C) 15 years
24) The Duchess of Sussex landed her first ‘voiceover’ job after she and Prince Harry stepped down as senior royals – but what is the film called?
25) Who won the first ever Big Brother?
A) Brian Dowling
B) Craig Phillips
C) Jade Goody
26) Holly Willoughby’s daughter shares the same first name as which Disney character?
27) Which star loved to say ‘rise and shine’ on 2019’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here?
A) Roman Kemp
B) Jacqueline Jossa
C) Caitlyn Jenner
28) What was the name of the singer who didn’t make it into Girls Aloud on Popstars: The Rivals?
A) Javine Hylton
C) Jessica Simpson
29) Who is the oldest Nolan sister?
30) What is the name of the pop band Ant McPartlin’s ex Lisa Armstrong used to be a member of?
A) S Club 7
31) How many times has Katie Price been married?
32) First Dates star Fred Sirieix has just got engaged – which TV star is planning his stag do?
A) Gino D’Acampo
B) Keith Lemon
C) Gordon Ramsay
33) Loose Women star Nadia Sawalha revealed she wants to renew her wedding vows this year, but what is the name of her current husband?
A) Mark Golding
B) Mark Adderley
C) Mark Lelite
34) Who of the following was NOT a panellist on the first ever Loose Women?
A) Karren Brady
B) Nadia Sawalha
C) Andrea McLean
35) Sandi Toksvig recently announced she was leaving The Great British Bake Off, but who was announced as her replacement?
A) Matt Lucas
B) David Walliams
C) Alan Carr
36) Phillip Schofield recently came out as gay – but who did his first TV interview?
A) Ruth Langsford
B) Eamonn Holmes
C) Holly Willoughby
37) Loose Women’s Saira Khan originally shot to fame on which TV show?
A) The Apprentice
B) Big Brother
C) Antiques Roadshow
38) Andrea McLean wrote a book about the menopause. What was it called?
A) The Menopause And Me
B) Confessions Of A Menopausal Woman
C) Getting Through The Menopause
39) Lisa Faulkner and John Torode recently got married – but for how long had they been dating prior to their nuptials?
A) Seven years
B) Ten years
C) Four years
40) David Beckham revealed he still has the _____, wife Victoria wrote her phone number on. But what is it?
A) Coffee cup
B) Train ticket stub
Answers: 1) a 2) a 3) b 4) c 5) a 6) b 7) b 8) c 9) b 10) a 11) a 12) a 13) c 14) c 15) b 16) b 17) a 18) b 19) c 20) a 21) c 22) b 23) a 24) c 25) b 26) c 27) c 28) a 29) b 30) b 31) a 32) a 33) b 34) c 35) a 36) c 37) a 38) b 39) a 40) b