Shoppers are raving over this £4 miracle bathroom spray that banishes black mould in minutes

Person wearing a yellow rubber glove wiping down a bathroom wall
(Image credit: Getty Images / DNY59)

Amazon shoppers are raving over a miracle £4 cleaning product that gets rid of black mould in minutes.

During the pandemic (opens in new tab), it's important to keep your home and surfaces clean, and luckily there are some genius hacks (opens in new tab) out there to help.

Black mould, however, is the enemy of all homes and the pesky stuff can be seriously hard to get rid of for good. 

Warm, damp or poorly ventilated places can become the perfect breeding ground for mould - that's why you often find the stubborn grime in grouting, between tiles and in damp corners of the bathroom. 

Now savvy Amazon Shoppers have found a miracle product that they say totally banishes black mould, leaving homes spick and span. 

HG Bathroom Mould Spray

View at Amazon (opens in new tab)

HG Bathroom Mould Spray is being heralded as a miracle mould cleaner. Amazon says the spray, 'immediately destroys fungus and algae in damp places inside and out'.

The spray can be used on virtually any surface, from tiles to toilets, grouting, walls and even swimming pools.

Over 11,000 customers are raving about the spray and it has hundreds of five-star reviews. 

It has an incredible bargain price tag too, costing just over £4.

One shopper said, 'After 15 minutes, I noticed that the mould spots were a light brown colour and looked wetter...when I came back to clean it off, all the mould was GONE.'

Person cleaning bathroom sink with sponge -

Another fan added, 'This stuff is a bloody miracle worker. The mould literally disappeared in a few moments in front of my eyes. After a month it has also failed to return.'A third wrote, 'Wow, so impressed. I had mould buildup in my shower, between the tiles and around the tub. Tried various products, none worked. This is like magic, all gone! Didn’t have to even scrub.'

How to use HG Bathroom Mould Spray

Simply spray it onto the areas affected and leave for 30 minutes, then rinse with water and wipe with a sponge. For more stubborn areas you may need to reapply and leave for another 30 minutes.

Also, remember to open a window as the product contains bleach which shouldn't be inhaled.

Naomi Jamieson
Naomi Jamieson

Naomi is a Lifestyle News Writer with the Lifestyle team and has recently earned her Gold Standard Diploma in Journalism from the NCTJ. She has a background in design, having studied Illustration at Plymouth University but has taken a leap into the world of journalism after always having a passion for writing. She currently writes pieces on beauty, fashion, and entertainment for Goodto.com and My Imperfect Life.