Yankee candle sale: Where to buy the cheapest Yankee Candles in the UK right now
From the original store all the way to Boots, Amazon and beyond, these are the best Black Friday deals on Yankee Candles - with some live right now!
- (opens in new tab)
- (opens in new tab)
- (opens in new tab)
- Sign up to our newsletter Newsletter
We all love a Yankee candle sale, especially in the lead up to Christmas when there's no better time for a yearly Yankee Candle haul.
Not only are there bargains to be had in the Black Friday sales 2020, but there are also Christmas gifts to be bought and Yankee Candles make lovely presents.
Having made a name for themselves in the UK with their sweet scents and iconic names, Yankee Candle is one of the nation's favourite go-to brands for candles. From the summery fragrances like Warm Desert Wind to Christmas classics like Cinnamon Stick, no one does seasonal like Yankee Candle.
As many retailers are keeping their Black Friday plans under wraps until the big weekend, we can't make any promises. But there's always offers to be had on a whole range of Yankee Candles throughout the year from the company themselves right through to online stores such as Amazon, Boots and even Very.co.uk.
At the moment there are discounts and bundle deals to be had on large, medium and small jar Yankee candles. You can also get deals on votive candles and all the accessories you might need...
These are the best deals on Yankee Candles right now:
- Lime & Coriander - £16.79 (SAVE £7.20) (opens in new tab)
- Roseberry Sorbet Medium Jar Candle - £13.99 (SAVE £6) (opens in new tab)
- Garden Picnic Small Jar Candle - £6.29 (SAVE £2.70) (opens in new tab)
- Autumn Mosaic Candle Jar Holder - £11.99 (SAVE £8) (opens in new tab)
- Sweet Bunny Treats Large Jar Candle - £16.79 (SAVE £7.20) (opens in new tab)
- Pink Sands Large Jar Candle - £17.43 (SAVE £6.56) (opens in new tab)
- Clean Cotton Large Jar Candle - £17.43 (SAVE £6.56) (opens in new tab)
- Yankee Candle Votive Value Bundle - £24.24 (SAVE £5.61) (opens in new tab)
- Cinnamon Stick Large Jar Candle - £20.00 (SAVE £3.99) (opens in new tab)
- 3 for 2 on large jar Yankee Candles from Boots (opens in new tab)
Lime and Coriander Large Jar Candle: £16.79 | Yankee Candle
TOP DEAL: Along with matching savings on large jar candles on the Yankee Candle website, keen Yankee Candle fans can get the fruity Lime and Coriander Large Jar Candle for less than £17. These large jar candles really are in a whole league of their own when it comes to quality, quantity and authentic smell. Made from only the finest ingredients with natural oils used to create the distinctive citrus smell, high-quality paraffin wave to ensure a burn time of up to 150 hours and a wick made completely from safe, 100% natural fibres, it's an essential for every home. VIEW AT YANKEE CANDLE (opens in new tab)
Along with the Lime and Coriander Large Jar Candle, there's £7.20 to be saved on the Sweet Bunny Treats Large Jar Candle (opens in new tab) and Roseberry Sorbet Large Jar Candle (opens in new tab).
Yankee candle sale: Where is the cheapest place to buy Yankee Candles?
The cheapest place to buy Yankee Candles is currently on the company's own UK website. They have an outlet that is open throughout the year, selling last season's scents as well as 25% off the Fragrance of the Month and a discount for students. Currently in the outlet, the fresh Lime & Coriander Large Jar Candle is on sale for £7.20 off (opens in new tab) - making it just £16.79 - while the smaller scented tea lights are reduced (opens in new tab) to less than £5.
While you won't be able to score discounts on the best-selling candles like Cinnamon Stick or Baby Powder, there are plenty of great deals in the outlet.
For more discounts, the best place to go is Boots. Surprisingly, Boots are offering a 3-for-2 discount (opens in new tab) across their whole Christmas Yankee Candle range at the moment, which means that you can't get individual discounts on candles but you'll be in for a saving if you buy in bulk.
What is the nicest smelling Yankee Candle?
Which Yankee Candle smells the best is definitely up to interpretation. As it depends on whether you like muskier or sweeter scents, these are the nicest smelling Yankee Candles based on your favourite fragrance...
- Floral: Baby Powder, A Calm & Quiet Place, Cherry Blossom, Pink Sands, Warm Desert Wind
- Fruity: Black Cherry, Crisp Campfire Apples, Mulberry & Fig Delight, Mandarin Cranberry
- Sweet: Rainbow Cookie, Shea Butter, Pecan Pie Bites, Vanilla, Christmas Cookie
- Citrus: Lime & Coriander, Spiced Orange, Calamansi Cocktail, Afternoon Escape
- Fresh and clean: Clean Cotton, Fluffy Towels, Water Garden, Alfresco Afternoon, Misty Mountains
- Woody: Warm & Cosy, Seaside Woods, Dried Lavender & Oak, Velvet Woods
- Spicy: Cinnamon Stick, Red Apple Wreath, Spiced Orange, Vanilla Lime, A Night Under the Stars
Among the Christmas-themed Yankee Candles, the nicest smelling one has definitely got to be the Holiday Hearth candle (opens in new tab). It really smells like a night in front of the roaring fire in the lead up to the holiday as it comes with top notes of anise, cinnamon and clove, along with gardenia, cedar wood and oak moss. Warm musk and vanilla cream are the bottom notes.
Yankee candle sale: The cheapest Yankee Candles UK deals
Here are the best Yankee candle deals online at the moment...
Grace Walsh is a Features Writer for Goodto.com, covering breaking news health stories during the Covid-19 pandemic as well as lifestyle and entertainment topics. She has worked in media since graduating from the University of Warwick in 2019 with a degree in Classical Civilisation and a year spent abroad in Italy. It was here that Grace caught the bug for journalism, after becoming involved in the university’s student newspaper and radio station.
Molly Mae shares adorable personalized Mother's Day gift - here's how to bag yours
Where to buy the precious personalized gift that made Molly-Mae cry
By Heidi Scrimgeour • Published
Does Ed Sheeran have a documentary? The Sum Of It All and how to stream
A special four-part series will give fans a more personal insight into the singer-songwriter's life than ever before
By Selina Maycock • Published