Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
A Biscoff and Baileys Martini recipe has just landed and cocktail fans are going wild for the taste of it.
A Biscoff and Baileys Martini has got cocktail lovers going wild - and it's super easy to make.
When you're looking for a hassle-free cocktail that gives an added luxury to the regular gin, Pimms or Bailey's hot chocolate (opens in new tab) and one that will also give s fresh twist on the usual espresso martini (opens in new tab), then why not try the Biscoff and Baileys Martini creation.
As the lockdown roadmap (opens in new tab) allows restrictions ease, social gatherings (opens in new tab) will increase and there's a new drink that your friends and family will just fall in love with - especially if they like Biscoff and Baileys.
B&M shared the recipe on its Instagram and it's already had more than 44,000 views.
The post shared by the beloved bargain retailer reads, "Biscoff Baileys Cocktail PLUS Baileys Iced Frappe - B&M Stores. Treat yourself to a sweet drink this weekend with our Biscoff Cookies Baileys cocktails OR #Baileys Iced Frappe🍸! They’re both really simple to make but well worth it - especially if you’re a big Baileys fan🥃! WHO fancies trying these😍?!"
And cocktail lovers are going wild for it in the comment section of the Insta upload.
One wrote, 'Dreeeeeeams can come true!' another put, 'Definitely something to try!' and a third added, 'Omggggg girls night.'
How to make a Biscoff and Baileys Martini cocktail
Ingredients and equipment:
- Two Biscoff biscuits
- Biscoff spread (opens in new tab)
- Ice cubes
- Three teaspoons of Cinnamon powder
- One tablespoon of nutmeg
- Two shots of Baileys
- 50ml Milk
- Cocktail shaker
- Martini glass
- Start by crushing the Biscoff biscuits in a tea towel and spread them out on a chopping board or clean surface.
- Then using two tablespoons of Biscoff spread, coat the edge of a Martini glass with the spread and then roll the glass edge into the Biscoff crumbs until they are covered all the way around the top of the glass.
- Fill half a cocktail shaker with ice cubes, then add three teaspoons of Cinnamon powder, one tablespoon of Biscoff spread, one tablespoon of nutmeg, add two shots of Baileys.
- You're almost there...
- Then just add 50ml of milk, put the lid on the cocktail shaker, and shake well. Open and pour the contents into a glass and enjoy with a Biscoff biscuit on the side or perhaps a homemade Biscoff flapjack (opens in new tab).
What are you waiting for, one..., two..., three..., four..., go grab the Biscoff and you'll want more!