What better way to celebrate Shrove Tuesday than with a Pancake Day competition?
We love any excuse to treat ourselves to pancakes here at GoodtoKnow HQ, whether it’s a fun pancake flipping session with the kids or a boozy adults-only brunch with friends!
If, like us, you love pancakes as a treat and you and your kids are looking forward to Pancake Day, why not take your pancake making game to the next level by entering our Pancake Day competition? We’re giving you the chance to win one of these fabulous Tefal pans – and all you need to do is snap a picture of your perfect pancakes to be in with a chance to win!
The Pancake Day competition prize
To celebrate Pancake Day the people over at Tefal are offering you the opportunity to win a super-stylish animal-inspired Pancake Day pan, worth £21. Winners can chose between the adorable pug or unicorn designs.
Perfect for making pancakes at any time of year, these colourful pans are decorated with a glossy illustration on the base. Inside the pan, there’s a clever stencil design, which you can trace to make your own cute design.
Worried your freehand drawing might not be up to scratch? Don’t worry! Each pan also comes with a squeezy bottle with a precision tip, so you follow the lines and draw the perfect pancake.
The pans also have a Thermo-Spot, which turns bright red when you’re reached the right temperature – so, you don’t need to worry about serving up a soggy or burnt pancake. The ergonomic handle and non-stick coating will also make pancake flipping a breeze!
Here’s how to be in with a chance of winning…
How do I enter?
We’ve made it simple, because we know there’s not a lot of time in between the messy making, careful flipping and inevitable gobbling up of the final result when pancakes are on the menu – especially not at home with our little ones anyway!
To enter, simply take a picture of your pancakes when they are ready to eat, and send us the picture of your perfect finished Pancake Day treat via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
It doesn’t matter what type of pancakes they are, whether they are crepes or American-style pancakes, sweet or savory pancakes, or perhaps even quirky and alternative pancakes! All you have to do is snap a picture of your homemade pancake or crepe when it’s ready to eat.
Private message us your picture via our Facebook page using the hashtag #GTKpickmypancake
Tweet us your pictures @GoodtoKnow using the hashtag #GTKpickmypancake
Tag your pictures with @goodtoknow_essentials and use the hashtag #GTKpickmypancake
Closing date: 23:59 Friday 8th March, 2019
Terms and conditions
- The winning photos will be judged by the GoodtoKnow team and their decision is final.
- There is only one entry per person allowed.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of Time Inc (UK) Ltd, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The sponsor is studio.co.uk.
- The prize is a set from Studio consisting of: a two-piece frying pan set, a six piece copper plated kitchen utensils set and mechanical copper coated kitchen scales.
- The closing date is 23:59 Friday 8th March 2019
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- The sponsors will endeavour to send the prizes to the winners within 28 days of being notified of the winners’ details.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Photos must belong to the user that submits the photo and all copyright will remain with them.
- Ensure you have the permission of the child’s parent or guardian if you are submitting a picture of a child who doesn’t belong to you.
- All entries may be posted onto goodtoknow.co.uk as part of their content but will not be used for any other purpose other than for
creation and promotion of this content as a result of the competition.
- In submitting your photo of your child you are giving permission for goodtoknow.co.uk to post this photograph on their website and on goodtoknow’s social media platforms.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Time Inc (UK) Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The providers of the prizes are specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Time Inc (UK) Ltd, 161 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9AP.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than 6 weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.