Are you ready to laugh your socks off at these hilarious Bake Off (opens in new tab) gifs? We had a little bit too much time on our hands pulling this one together but we think you're going to love every single one...
1. We just love Mel, she's always stating the obvious and is not afraid to tell the bakers that their cake looks like someone's rear end - oops!
2. The dynamic duo at their best - we think they're the best pairing since jam and bread.
3. We all had a good chuckle when Deborah's cake was just not cooking how she wanted it to. Well... we hope she's talking about her cake.
4. Someone has definitely impressed the Berry! We'd love Mary to react like that when trying our lemon drizzle cake or Victoria sponge. We can dream can't we...
5. Aw we miss Rob from series four and his crazy dough techniques. He was always giving us a good laugh with this sci-fi inspired bakes.
6. Who would of thought there could be so much tension when it came to cooking a pie? Fight, fight!
7. The many faces of Bake Off's Ruby... Brace yourselves!
8. Oh Mel, always with the jugs. We just love a Bake Off innuendo!
9.We hope Mark is comparing sausage rolls and not the other kind of sausage... Ooh er!
10. What a saucy wink you've got going on there Mary. Has Paul been showing off his kneading skills again?
11. We're not sure if Paul and Mary would like you to keep looking at their bottoms, Christine - stop it!
12. The best of the best, Paul Hollywood struggling to open a jar...
13. A classic line by 2015 winner, Nadiya. It was hard. Very hard.
14. Now that's what we call multi-tasking. And they say men can't multi-task - Luis proves us wrong!
15. Oh er Mary! You saucy minx you.
16. Tamal pretending to eat cake. Yes, that's right. Visualise the cake before you bake it. We shall be trying this technique at home.
17. Nadiya being brutally honest. We respect that but don't tell Mary!
18. Sue's at it again. Any excuse...
A special thanks to the world of Tumblr for keeping us thoroughly entertained with all these Bake Off gifs.
Jessica Dady is Senior Content Editor at Goodto.com and has over 10 years of experience as a digital journalist, specialising in all things food, recipes, and SEO. From the best food hampers to cookbooks, from the best cake stands to baking sets, Jessica has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to must-have food products. A passionate baker, she spends much of her time creating celebration cakes for friends and family - particularly for her two lucky children.
Where is Emma Raducanu from and when did she move to England?
Tennis fans are wondering where Emma Raducanu is from, where she went to school and details of her dating life.
By Emily Stedman • Published
Spicy onion bhajis
These delicious, flavour-packed spicy onion bhajis are so simple to make. With this classic Indian recipe you'll have these favourites made in no time
By Nichola Palmer • Published
Mary Berry’s chocolate cake
Make a perfectly rich chocolate cake with luxurious chocolate icing using Mary Berry's chocolate cake recipe...
By Mary Berry • Published
Turn your pancake batter into a hearty dessert with this easy recipe from Great British Bake Off star Ruth Clemens - great for leftovers this Pancake Day!
By Octavia Lillywhite • Published
Fortune cookie are actually pretty easy to make at home with our classic recipe. Also, when you make your own you can personalise the fortunes!
By Rosie Conroy • Published
Mary Berry’s classic Christmas cake
Mary Berry's Christmas cake recipe is the ultimate festive treat. Although it's time-consuming, it's a much easier bake than you might think...
By Mary Berry • Published
Nadiya Hussain's Halloween birthday cake
This spiced spiced pumpkin Halloween cake from Bake Off winner Nadiya Hussain is such a treat for kids, either for a Halloween party or a birthday party
By GoodtoKnow • Published
Jo Wheatley's blueberry muffin loaf
This blueberry muffin loaf from Great British Bake Off winner Jo Wheatley has a crispy crunchy topping and a light sponge so it's a real taste sensation
By Jo Wheatley • Published
Frances Quinn's chocolate Christmas cake
This chocolate Christmas cake has it all: rich chocolate sponge smothered in lashings of thick ganache, topped with chocolate fingers, buttons, and stars.
By Rosie Hopegood • Published
Paul Hollywood's strawberry tarts
Paul Hollywood's simple pastry recipe will make you a pro in no time. Bake these fabulous strawberry tarts for afternoon tea or a special occasion
By Paul Hollywood • Published