It's easy to make this impressive chocolate cheesecake and there's no baking involved. Just bash up some biscuits for the base and top with a tasty cookie crumble and cream cheese filling
Fancy trying another delicious cheesecake recipe? Your guests will go crazy for our indulgent Baileys no-bake cheesecake!
- 180g (6 ¼oz) digestive biscuits
- 275g (9 ½oz) Galaxy Cookie Crumble chocolate bar
- 300g (10 1/2 oz) cream cheese
- 200g (7 oz) double cream
- 2tsp lime juice
- 50g (1 3/4 oz) caster sugar
- Chocolate shavings to serve
You'll also need:
- 20cm (8in) flan or tart tin
- Lightly grease a flan or tart tin.
- Place the digestive biscuits in a large bowl and bash with the end of a rolling pin, until they are randomly broken, with some chunks and crumbs.
- Melt 120g of the chocolate bar in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir this into the biscuits and mix really well, to coat all the crumbs with chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the tart tin and press down evenly with the back of a spoon. Place the tin in the fridge for at least 30 mins.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Beat together the cream cheese, double cream, lime juice and sugar.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and just stir a little, do not mix it in completely.
- Spoon the cheese mixture on top of the biscuit base and smooth over very roughly.
- Decorate with shavings of chocolate.
Top Tip for making Cookie crumble cheesecake
An easier way to melt chocolate: 'Just break it up and put it in the microwave on a low or defrost setting for a few minutes, stirring halfway through'
Trusted, informative, and empathetic – GoodTo is the ultimate online destination for mums. Established in 2007, our 15-year-strong archive of content includes more than 18,000 articles, 1,500 how-to videos, and 7,000 recipes.
Rosemary Conley's beef steak pie
This healthy beef steak pie is packed with a lean meat and topped with a delicious flaky golden pastry topping.
By Rosemary Conley • Published
You don't need a traditional clay oven to make naan. Learn how to make naan bread in a frying pan - for wonderfully light, fluffy bread every time...
By Sue McMahon • Published
Chicken and bacon risotto
Chicken and bacon risotto is a quick and easy meal for the whole family. Our recipe takes just 40 minutes to prep and cook...
By Sue McMahon • Published
This easy no-bake Milkybar cheesecake recipe has gone viral and you need to make it
By Selina Maycock • Published
Iceland is selling a GIANT Cadbury’s Creme Egg dessert just in time for Easter
By Naomi Jamieson • Published
Tesco shoppers warned 'do not eat these biscuits' after urgent recall
By Kudzai Chibaduki • Published