This simple and delicious recipe is perfect is you fancy making something different. Packed with mouth-watering smoked salmon flavour and soft potatoes, this quiche is a must-have.
- 750g packet new potatoes, cooked
- Salt and black pepper
- 200g packet smoked salmon, shredded
- 4-6 spring onions, sliced
- 2-3 level tbsp freshly chopped dill
- 4 medium eggs
- 200ml carton crème fraiche
- 18 x 28cm traybake tin, lined with baking parchment
- Set the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Slice the potatoes and spread half over the base of the tin. Season. Arrange half the salmon on top and sprinkle over half the onions and half the dill. Top with the remaining potatoes, season and scatter over the rest of the salmon, onions and dill.
- Beat together the eggs and crème fraiche and pour over the salmon mixture. Bake for 45-50 mins, or until the centre is just set. Cover with baking parchment if the top is browning too quickly.
- Remove quiche from oven and leave to cool for a few minutes, before transferring to a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature. If making in advance, chill when cold. It will keep for up to 2 days.
Top Tip for making Crustless smoked salmon and potato quiche
This quiche would make a perfect food for picnics. Just pre-cut before transporting and everyone can have a slice each.
You might also like…
Salmon fillet recipes (opens in new tab)
How to cook salmon (opens in new tab)
Canned salmon recipes (opens in new tab)