Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Peach shots have slices of fresh peaches added for that extra fruitiness. This is great for a summer's day or for any occasion.
- Crushed ice
- 1 peach, sliced (stone removed)
- 2 Compal Essential Peach Fruit Shots in 110ml pots
- About 300ml sparkling rosé wine
- Put a generous amount of crushed ice in each glass.
- Divide the peach slices between the glasses and pour half a peach shot into each glass.
- Top up with the sparkling rosé wine.
You might also like…
Cocktail recipes (opens in new tab)
Cocktails with gin (opens in new tab)
Sex on the beach (opens in new tab)