Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
These delicious honeycomb cupcakes are so easy to make. Topped with Crunchie bars, these mouth-watering cupcakes take just 10 minutes to prepare. This cupcake recipe (opens in new tab) serves 12.
- 100g soft margarine
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100g self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 500g low fat soft cream cheese
- 300g icing sugar
- Few drops vanilla essence
- 3 Crunchie bars
- Sugar Bee decorations (available from Squires Kitchen)
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Place 12 cupcake cases into a muffin tin. Put the margarine, sugar, eggs, flour and baking powder into a large bowl & mix with an electric whisk for 2-3 mins until smooth.
- Half fill the cupcake cases with the mixture. Bake for 13-18 mins until the cakes spring back when touched. Take out of the tin & cool on a wire rack.
- Beat together the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla essence using an electric whisk till smooth.
- Spread/pipe onto the cupcakes & then have fun decorating.
- Chop the Crunchie bars into chunks about 1cm thick & arrange on the top with a sugar bee amongst the honeycomb.
Top Tip for making Honeycomb cupcakes
Ally says she always doubles the mixture to make 24 cupcakes, as they are always hugely popular
You might also like…
Chocolate cupcake recipe (opens in new tab)
Vanilla cupcakes recipe (opens in new tab)
Lemon cupcakes (opens in new tab)