Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
This recipe is quick, easy and packed with nutrients. It makes a great lunch for adults, but kids will love it too
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- 150g (5 1/2oz) couscous
- 200ml (7fl oz) boiling water
- 1tbsp mild curry paste
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes, quartered
For the dressing:
- Small pot of natural yogurt
- 1/4 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- First get your grill or grill-pan very hot. Drizzle the chicken breasts with a little olive oil and grill or chargrill for 10-15 mins, turning once, until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, pop the couscous into a large bowl. Measure out the boiling water and stir in the curry paste and lime juice.
- Pour the liquid over the couscous and cover it with clingfilm. After 5 mins, fluff up the couscous with a fork and add the cherry tomatoes. In a separate small bowl mix the dressing ingredients.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the grill and cut into small pieces if you have a toddler joining you. Serve with warm couscous and a spoonful of the yogurt dressing.
Jessica Dady is Senior Content Editor at Goodto.com and has over 10 years of experience as a digital journalist, specialising in all things food, recipes, and SEO. From the best food hampers to cookbooks, from the best cake stands to baking sets, Jessica has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to must-have food products. A passionate baker, she spends much of her time creating celebration cakes for friends and family - particularly for her two lucky children.
A great British favourite, this Indian tandoori chicken is very tasty and spicy and easy to cook. Serve it up with a yogurt dip and your favourite kind of naan bread.
By Octavia Lillywhite • Published
Gordon Ramsay's butter chicken
Gordon Ramsay's butter chicken recipe is so easy to make and tastes delicious. It includes a butter chicken sauce and spice rub for the chicken...
By Gordon Ramsay • Published
Taleggio stuffed chicken
Taleggio stuffed chicken is easy to prepare, look so impressive and tastes even better. With gooey, melted cheese oozing from the centre and crispy salty Parma ham on the outside, it's always a hit with guests.
By Octavia Lillywhite • Published
Red velvet cupcakes
Red velvet cupcakes from the Hummingbird Bakery have deep red sponge with a delicious cream cheese frosting. They are delightfully decadent.
By Jessica Dady • Published
A vegetable stew recipe that is quick, cheap and easy to make and is an absolute family favourite. Speeded up by swapping haricot beans for canned butter beans, this meal is a winner
By Jessica Dady • Last updated
Jam tarts are one of the simplest bakes around, perfect for making with kids, for novice bakers, or anyone who just fancies a bit of a retro treat.
By Rachael Martin • Published
Why did EasyJet cancel flights? All you need to know about the airport disruptions
Holidaymakers have been warned over NINE days of planned strikes expected to cause chaos this summer
By Selina Maycock • Last updated
This super easy heating hack to save on energy bills takes SECONDS to do
By Kudzai Chibaduki • Published
Mrs Hinch leaves the internet in shock with very bizarre dinner recipe
By Hayley Minn • Published